Sunday, August 22, 2010

Visual Progress Report

Well, I'm 21 days late with the photos (I was supposed to post new ones on Day 30...), but here they are, with Day 0 comparisons. Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be a drastic change. However, I have lost two inches in my waist, and can now fit into waist size 32 pants!! I haven't seen that in more than 15 years!

Here they are (click on a photo to embiggerize):


Day 0...No, I haven't gotten shorter!...Day 49


Day 0 ................ Day 49


Day 0 ................ Day 49


Day 0 ................ Day 49


Day 0 ................ Day 49


Day 0 ................ Day 49

I switched mid-stream from the cumbersome, ineffective (for me) resistance bands, to a more traditional dumbbell set, and I have been dealing with my right shoulder issue, so there are two excuses I can offer for the lack of improvement in definition. I still have a considerable amount of belly fat, but it has shrunk. My pants don't lie.

I don't imagine there will be much purpose in taking day 60 photos (as I'm supposed to do) in only 11 days, but I will try to do so anyway and post them here, again with Day 0 comparisons. You never know; there could be some noticeable change. I noticed today that I seem to be dropping weight after maintaining 180 since I started P90X. I'm headed into the recovery phase of Training Block 2. I'm told that some pretty drastic changes occur in Training Block 3.

So, I dunno. We're each our own worst critic. I don't see much change or improvement in the new photos. Let me know what you think ... other than that I need to get out in the sun more....



1 comment:

  1. Tony, I DO see that your posture has improved and you have also started to lose weight across your back. I doubt you have been needing to lose a lot of weight more than you need to tone and strengthen your core body (abs, gluts, hams). Stick w/ it, your are right about the pants not fibbing!

    Janette

    ReplyDelete